From 06/06/2016 to 07/05/2016
- 08:19 PM Revision 8f0d4580 (lw-simulator): Adjusted options when calling the program in console
- 07:56 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): console mode not working
- Recompiled version now correctly references to the function 'LWCoordinator.setUpdateVariableFuncs' instead of 'LWCoor...
- 03:56 PM Bug #30 (In Progress): console mode not working
- 02:49 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): console mode not working
- Both mono and wine produce the same error with LWSimulator.exe:
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.MissingMet...
- 07:51 PM Revision 68ba0368 (lw-simulator): Quickfix to make Console Version work again (renaming registers to
- variable affected it as well but the version wasn't recompiled in the last
- 07:48 PM Feature #33 (In Progress): calling console from GUI
- 04:00 PM Feature #33: calling console from GUI
- The technicalities under the hood, i.e., whether or not several different files are used in the execution are rather ...
- 03:51 PM Feature #33 (Feedback): calling console from GUI
- > I cannot do any comparison with pure console mode: as reported in #30, I cannot run the console mode at all. But it...
- 03:24 PM Feature #33 (In Progress): calling console from GUI
- Stefan's students are reporting that it can take quite a long time to execute their code with GUI, even when the paus...
- 03:03 PM Feature #32 (New): variables used in the program and their names
- This is something that both Stefan and Thorsten have been suggesting. They say that instead of all the registers bein...
- 02:54 PM Feature #31 (New): Native support of if ... then ... else
- What is the status of it? The story last month seems to have been that it might have been implemented at some point, ...
- 05:11 AM Revision 71a73036 (lw-simulator): General:
- -Changed all occurances of 'register' to 'variable'
-Improved the option to show the next executed command
- 03:48 PM Revision 4c0c49d9 (lw-simulator): LWSimulatorGUI:
- -Small fix when highlighting a text bigger than the window
-Added import pre-execution command
- 07:31 PM Revision dc077841 (lw-simulator): -Added option for cursor to be in the next executed line simili...
- 01:40 AM Revision cc508db6 (lw-simulator): Merge
- 01:35 AM Revision adcd5bfe (lw-simulator): - small bugfixes
- - new Pre-execution command #IMPORT: import all macros from another piece
of code to use in your own code
- Log win...
Also available in: Atom