From 03/10/2016 to 04/08/2016
- 08:09 PM Revision 215ad4d7 (cool): Mark `True` only node as Sat
- 08:08 PM Revision 1e781c93 (cool): For now, don't consider Expandable states
- 08:08 PM Revision de84f40d (cool): Mark deferrals bold in graphviz export
- 02:29 AM Revision 0a6a3df5 (cool): Fix inclusion condition for A_x
- 02:28 AM Revision 2fba43c0 (cool): Make Sat children actually propagate their state to the parents
- 02:26 AM Revision 46cd6856 (cool): Preliminarily mark States with no childs Sat in propagateSatMu
- Should actually happen when the State changes from `Expandable` to
`Open` and trigger the propagateSatMu but for now ...
- 05:35 PM Revision 07a36b24 (cool): Reorganize code, start from Sat nodes as well
- Not only finishing cycles but also plain sat nodes may cause a node to
- 04:16 AM Revision 67b07e54 (cool): Restrict finishing nodes used as startingpoint
- Only finishing nodes with enough Open / Sat children are to be
considered as startingpoints
Also accept already Sati...
- 02:38 AM Revision 1d5d9896 (cool): Call new propagateSatMu instead of old propagateSat
- 02:37 AM Revision 6bbde09c (cool): preliminary propafateSat for μ-Calculus
- This still produces wrong results: It assumes every node with empty
focus to be sat.
- 02:35 AM Revision 6d64bc5a (cool): whitespace cleanup
- 02:34 AM Revision 50df1dc2 (cool): Add function to determin size of Core / State set
Also available in: Atom