From 01/30/2016 to 02/28/2016
- 03:44 PM Revision dcc8167f (cool): Use custom variables for CTL -> μ
- Makes morally same formulas actually the same. Removes the need to
recalculate some States that have already been ful...
- 02:32 PM Revision 653eaa4b (cool): Update deferral when revisiting formula
- 12:54 PM Revision fbffb079 (cool): Some seemingly missed patern-match cases
- 12:47 PM Revision c13029a3 (cool): Color-code core/state status in graph output
- 04:57 PM Revision 16af388e (cool): Make reasoner nodes include deferrals
- This makes the identifying information be of type bset*bset instead of
bset and adds tracking of deferrals for propos...
- 04:52 PM Revision 8d6bf016 (cool): Add basic graphviz export feature
- 05:19 PM Revision 4c4531ea (cool): CL: more test formulas
- 05:08 PM Revision c1a08c36 (cool): CL: create enough rule 2 applications
- The previous optimization in the rule 2 applications of coalition logic
left out some rule applications. Now, do enou...
- 04:46 PM Revision 9944c81b (cool): Add init function to testsuite sections
- Allow testcase sections to adjust the global settings before evaluating
the test formulas.
- 11:45 AM Revision b395c870 (cool): track deferrals across propositional reasoning
- 11:40 AM Revision 99d301af (cool): Replace A by a and E by e in testsuite
- A and E are syntax elements in CTL
"Fixes" the testsuite for K
- 02:00 PM Revision 9609611d (cool): Fix CL for diamond formula sets with all agents
- For the case of two (or more) diamond formulas who all mention the full
agent list, no rule was created, because the ...
Also available in: Atom